Everything moves so fast these days that sometimes the only way to appreciate life is to step back and let your wisdom flow from within. Here are ten all-time health quotes that if lived by can make any man a healthier and happier individual. Note that even without many of the modern advances in understanding through science/medicine, how true some of these quotes were from long ago. Take note that a number of these where quoted way before the modern medical advances available to use now. This only goes to show that common sense grows from man’s most basic insights.
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn
You body is your temple so you must make sure to treat it with love and respect. Wherever part of the world you are, whoever you are with, whatever job you do, your body is the only place which you can explicitly rely on.
- “Nine-tenths of our sickness can be prevented by right thinking plus right hygiene? Nine-tenths of it!?” – Henry Miller
Never underestimate the power of the basics. Taking a bath regularly, brushing your teeth every after meal, drinking the right amount of water everyday are health clichés for the right reason- they’ve been uttered and done a million times because they’re the products of the truth. Doing basic hygiene can prevent a hundred of diseases.
- “Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy wealthy and wise.” – Benjamin Franklin
Getting the right amount of sleep can’t be stressed enough by medical and health practitioners. Lack of sleep not only results to a grumpy disposition but a vast variety of health complications. If you can’t sleep well at night, drinking green barley will aid you in getting a good night sleep.
- “I think you might dispense with half your doctors if you would only consult Dr. Sun more.” – Henry Ward Beecher
Again, this is an example of the back-to-basic scenarios. Enjoy the morning sun as often as you can. If possibly make it a daily habit. It will not only result to a healthier and glowing skin but a “sunnier” personality too.
- “Our food should be our medicine and our medicine should be our food.” – Hippocrates
By choosing healthy food over junk is one pro-active way of ensuring that you prevent sudden medical complications. And when you follow a healthy diet, you’re actually already eating your “medications.” A total food that you can incorporate in your diet is green barley. Barley is considered as one of top 10 superfoods by Dr. Perricone.
- “Take care of your body with steadfast fidelity. The soul must see through these eyes alone, and if they are dim, the whole world is clouded.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
When you eat, make sure that you not only feed your body but your mind, too.
- “From the bitterness of disease man learns the sweetness of health.” – Catalan Proverb
In many cases, the only time when people truly learn to value their health and regret their unhealthy ways is when it’s almost too late. Don’t let this happen to you. It’s a common perception and reaction that only those who are sick should drink green barley, it’s a myth. With or without disease, you should drink green barley powder, a powerful antioxidant.
Quotations are quoted for their powerful meanings and wisdom. Some of you may or may not agree with the aforementioned quotes. Others may have already practiced a few on their daily lives. The bottom line is, quote or no quote, you health is as important as your life. Disrespecting it is a surefire way of letting yourself down.